Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

54 Madison Av. | Hall of Oaths

Dies ist ein Archivforum. Die Registrierung neuer Benutzer ist deaktiviert. Es können weder neue Beiträge geschrieben werden, noch ist es erwünscht, Änderungen vorzunehmen.

Das astorische Forum ist unter https://us.astor.ws erreichbar.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: The United States of Astor. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Beruf: Politican

Bundesstaat: Astoria State

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2016, 23:10

THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE

COMMISSION OF DISMISSAL

Mr Benjamin Kingston sr.
of Greenville

to this date serving as

Assistant to the Governor and General Counsel to the Office of the Governor

is hereby dismissed from his Office on own request.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 11th day of December in the year 2016.

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
53rd President of the United States
Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016, 18:01

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Ms Kate Burnwood
of Greenville

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint her with the advice of the Assembly to hold and exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare

under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 23rd day of December in the year 2016.

Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016, 18:59

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde, so wahr Gott mir helfe.

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016, 19:03

Handlung:Reicht ihr die Hand.

Congratulations, Kate. Ich hoffe, Sie finden sich in Ihrem Ministerium schnell zu recht.

Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016, 19:35

Thank you Mr. Governor.

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 9. März 2017, 18:34

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Mr Eric Marc Antony
of Greenville

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint him to hold and exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Chief of Staff to the Governor

under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 9th day of March in the year 2017.

Liberty State

Eric M. Antony

Veep No. 56

Beruf: Vice President

Bundesstaat: Freeland

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 9. März 2017, 18:35

Handlung:Mit der Familienbibel in der linken hebt er die rechte Hand zum Schwur, um anschließend mit dem Governor einen Handshake auszutauschen.

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde. So help me God.

Eric M. Antony
56. Vice President of the United States
Former Governor of the State of Astoria | Former Attorney General of the State of Astoria
Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. März 2017, 16:44

Mr Percy MacKirkmont
of Portham

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare

under the provisions of the Laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 19th day of March in the year 2017.

Mr MacKirkmont,
bitte heben Sie Ihre rechte Hand und sprechen mir den Amtseid nach: "Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde."

Liberty State

Percy MacKirkmont

Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare (AS)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. März 2017, 16:59

Handlung:Zum nunmehr zweiten Mal in diesen Hallen hebt er seine Hand zum Schwur.

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.

Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare (AS)
Former Secretary of Culture and Education (AS)

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 19. März 2017, 17:08

Congratulations, Percy. Ich wünsche Ihnen viel Erfolg bei der Leitung Ihres Departments und freue mich auf eine gute Zusammenarbeit im Kabinett.
Handlung:reicht ihm die Hand.

Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. März 2017, 20:41

Michael Thomas Hennis jr.
of Greenville

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor with the advice of the Assembly , appoint him to hold the office of

State Police Superintendent

under the provisions of the Laws of Astoria State with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 24th day of March in the year 2017.

Mr Hennis,
bitte heben Sie Ihre rechte Hand und sprechen mir den Amtseid nach: "Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde."

Liberty State

Michael T. Hennis

AS State Police

Beruf: AS State Police

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. März 2017, 20:44

Handlung:Tritt in voller Uniform vor.

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde. So help me God.

The Superintendent of Police of the State of Astoria
Michael Thomas Logan Hennis

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. März 2017, 20:50

Congratulations, Superintendent.
Handlung:schüttelt Hennis zum Glückwunsch und zum Abschied die Hand.

Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. März 2017, 20:54

Bryan Logan Jay Jefferson
of Wallboro

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure

under the provisions of the Laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 24th day of March in the year 2017.

Mr Jefferson,

Liberty State

What's Up?
#VoteForJefferson
  • Nachricht senden

Freitag, 24. März 2017, 21:44

Handlung:Hebt seine rechte Hand

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.
former Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure of Astoria State
former Chairman of the ANCM
former Representative from Astoria State

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. März 2017, 00:02

Congratulations, Secretary Jefferson. Ich freue mich auf die Zusammenarbeit.

Liberty State

What's Up?
#VoteForJefferson
  • Nachricht senden

Samstag, 25. März 2017, 09:10

Vielen Dank, Mr. Governor, ich ebenso.
former Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure of Astoria State
former Chairman of the ANCM
former Representative from Astoria State

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 14. April 2017, 20:08

Irene Ambrose
of Greenville

Attorney General

under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 14th day of April in the year 2017.

Ms @Irene Ambrose:,

Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 15. April 2017, 14:40

Handlung:Hebt wie instruiert die Hand:

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. April 2017, 00:10

Congratulations, Attorney General.

Liberty State