Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dies ist ein Archivforum. Die Registrierung neuer Benutzer ist deaktiviert. Es können weder neue Beiträge geschrieben werden, noch ist es erwünscht, Änderungen vorzunehmen.

Das astorische Forum ist unter https://us.astor.ws erreichbar.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: The United States of Astor. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Beruf: U.S. President

Bundesstaat: New Alcantara

What's Up?
Congratulations, Gov. Matt LUGO - doing it my way wouldn't have been necessary, mate!
  • Nachricht senden

1 381

Samstag, 3. Juni 2017, 02:26

@Paul Lloyds:

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | June 03rd, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Paul Lloyds, at this time serving as Commissioner, Federal Maritime Commission

Dear Commmissioner Lloyds,
this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 Var. b Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.

Sincerely yours

David J. Clark, President of the United States

David J. Clark (D-NA)

52nd President of the United States
Former U.S. Representative | Former Speaker of the House | Former Vice-Chairman of the DNC

Beruf: Politician

Bundesstaat: Assentia

• Nachricht senden

1 382

Samstag, 3. Juni 2017, 04:29

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.
Catherine O’Malley
Deputy of the State Assembly

57th Vice President of the United States
39th & 41st Governor of Assentia
Former White House Chief of Staff
Former White House Press Secretary
Former Deputy Secretary of the Interior
Former Deputy Secretary of Commerce
Former Deputy White House Chief of Staff

• Nachricht senden

1 383

Montag, 5. Juni 2017, 11:43

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

Roger Castro

A man who stands for nothing will fall for anything

Bundesstaat: Astoria State

What's Up?
The Wall, ist das alles was ihr könnt?
  • Nachricht senden

1 384

Dienstag, 6. Juni 2017, 14:53

Roger Castro
Senior Counselor to President Montgomery I II Former special Adviser to President B.Laval II | Former White House Communications Director President Clark I |Former Senior Advisor to President Clark II Former Chairman Lighthouse Foundation

What's Up?
Congratulations, Gov. Matt LUGO - doing it my way wouldn't have been necessary, mate!
  • Nachricht senden

1 385

Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017, 00:24

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
of the State of Assentia

I do appoint her to be

National Security Advisor

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 07th day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Former U.S. Representative | Former Speaker of the House | Former Vice-Chairman of the DNC

1 386

Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017, 16:21

Ich, Teresa Ramsey-Prescott, gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

56th President of the United States of Astor

Trägerin der Presidential Medal of Freedom
(D-AA)

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 387

Freitag, 9. Juni 2017, 00:38

@Roger Castro:

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | June 09th, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF ASSIGNMENT

TO Roger Castro, serving as Senior Advisor to the President

Dear Senior Advisor Castro,
this is to certify that you are hereby assigned to exercise the powers and duties of the White House Communications Director as prescribed under Executive Order 47 , as amended. This assignment is intended to have the same force and effect as an appointment to the said position. I therefore do authorize and empower you to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Sincerely yours

David J. Clark (D-NA)

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 388

Montag, 12. Juni 2017, 23:30

Bruno Gardner
of the State of Assentia

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given June 12, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Secretary of Commerce of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 12th day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Travis Lodbrok
of the State of Freeland

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given June 12, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Secretary of Defense of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 12th day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Kimberly Holland
of the State of Astoria

Attorney General of the United States

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Emma Fitzpatrick
of the State of New Alcantara

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given June 12, 2017 - do appoint her to be

Secretary of State of the United States

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Ladies and gentlemen, please take the prescribed oath.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »The White House« (12. Juni 2017, 23:31)

1 389

Montag, 12. Juni 2017, 23:34

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.
Travis Lodbrok

Bruno Gardner

Golden Boy

• Nachricht senden

1 390

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2017, 10:58

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

1 391

Dienstag, 13. Juni 2017, 20:22

Kimberly Holland

U.S. Attorney General

Beruf: Attorney at law

Bundesstaat: Astoria State

• Nachricht senden

1 392

Donnerstag, 15. Juni 2017, 14:06

So help me God.

Former Speaker of the Assembly of Astoria State

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 393

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017, 09:04

@Kelly McTomson:

Kelly McTomson
of the State of Assentia

I do appoint her to be

Deputy Secretary of State of the United States

Done at the City of Astoria on the 21st day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Please take the prescribed oath.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Kelly McTomson

Madam Gouverneur

What's Up?
hahah look at this guys

[video of a cat throwing down things]
  • Nachricht senden

1 394

Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017, 14:59

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 395

Donnerstag, 22. Juni 2017, 23:50

@James Barnett:

James Barnett
of the State of Astoria

and in accordance with Art. I Sec. 2 SSc. 4 Sen. 5 Federal Election Act I do appoint him to be

Director of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term ending December 2017.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 22nd day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Director, please take the prescribed oath.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

James Barnett

Workaholic

• Nachricht senden

1 396

Freitag, 23. Juni 2017, 17:31

CEO of the Lighthouse Foundation
~
lighthouse.org

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 397

Samstag, 24. Juni 2017, 15:30

@Anthonio Sanchez:

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | June 24th, 2017

TO Anthonio Sanchez, a Lieutenant General in the United States Army

Dear Lieutenant General Sanchez,
this is to certify that you are hereby assigned to exercise the powers and duties of the Commander of the United States Stralia Command, constituted by all Members of the Armed Forces of the United States assigned to the Republic of Stralia. This assignment is intended to have the same force and effect as an appointment to the said position. I therefore do authorize and empower you to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Sincerely yours

David J. Clark (D-NA)

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 398

Mittwoch, 28. Juni 2017, 09:05

@Paul Lloyds:

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | June 28th, 2017

TO Paul Lloyds, at this time serving as Assistant Secretary of Commerce for International Trade

Dear Assistant Secretary Lloyds,
this is to certify that you are hereby assigned to exercise the powers and duties of the Deputy Secretary of Commerce. This assignment is intended to have the same force and effect as an appointment to the said position. I therefore do authorize and empower you to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Sincerely yours

David J. Clark (D-NA)

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 399

Freitag, 30. Juni 2017, 22:03

Lieutenant General Joe T. Custer USA
of the State of New Alcantara

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given June 28, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Chief of Staff of the United States Army and a General in the United States Army

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 30th day of May in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Paul Lloyds

Networker

Beruf: CoFMC

Bundesstaat: Freeland

What's Up?
...looking for new challenges...
  • Nachricht senden

1 400

Samstag, 1. Juli 2017, 07:50

So help me God !

Hon. Sen. Paul Remington Beau Lloyds (I-FL)
former Deputy Secretary of Commerce | former Assistant Secretary for International Trade
former Commissioner of the Federal Maritime Commission | former Chief of Staff, Senator Goldwater