Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dies ist ein Archivforum. Die Registrierung neuer Benutzer ist deaktiviert. Es können weder neue Beiträge geschrieben werden, noch ist es erwünscht, Änderungen vorzunehmen.

Das astorische Forum ist unter https://us.astor.ws erreichbar.

Joe T. Custer

Fighting Joe

Beruf: Soldat

Bundesstaat: New Alcantara

• Nachricht senden

1 401

Dienstag, 4. Juli 2017, 18:40

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

So help me God !
General
Chief of Staff of the United States Army

Gewesener Befehlshaber US Stralia Command

Beruf: U.S. President

What's Up?
Congratulations, Gov. Matt LUGO - doing it my way wouldn't have been necessary, mate!
  • Nachricht senden

1 402

Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2017, 01:13

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Shawn G. Bowman III
of the State of Laurentiana

I do appoint him to be

Deputy Attorney General of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 06th day of July in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

52nd President of the United States
Former U.S. Representative | Former Speaker of the House | Former Vice-Chairman of the DNC

Shawn G. Bowman

Chief of Staff @ AS Governor

Beruf: Public Servant

Bundesstaat: Astoria State

• Nachricht senden

1 403

Donnerstag, 6. Juli 2017, 01:14

Handlung:Tritt - mit der Familienbibel in der Hand - vor.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!
Shawn Gerald Bowman III
Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston) | Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights

What's Up?
Congratulations, Gov. Matt LUGO - doing it my way wouldn't have been necessary, mate!
  • Nachricht senden

1 404

Sonntag, 16. Juli 2017, 22:49

Gordon Manderley

I do appoint him to be

Senior Counselor to the President

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 16th day of July in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Former U.S. Representative | Former Speaker of the House | Former Vice-Chairman of the DNC

Bundesstaat: Laurentiana

• Nachricht senden

1 405

Montag, 17. Juli 2017, 12:45

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten,
bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.
So help me God.

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 406

Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2017, 01:22

John N. Morman
of the State of Serena

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given July 19, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Chief Justice of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term of one year.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 20th day of July in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

John Morman

The Chief of Justice

Beruf: Lawyer

Bundesstaat: Serena

• Nachricht senden

1 407

Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2017, 01:27

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.
John N. Morman
Chief Justice of the United States

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 408

Donnerstag, 20. Juli 2017, 01:28

Joanne M. Hills
of the State of Astoria

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given July 19, 2017 - do appoint her to be

Director of the Federal Reserve Bank

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term of six month.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 20th day of July in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Jo Hills

Stimulating the economy

• Nachricht senden

1 409

Freitag, 21. Juli 2017, 15:11

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten,
bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 410

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 20:13

Shawn G. Bowman III

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given August 31st, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Attorney General of the United States

Done at the City of Astoria on the 31st day of August in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Kelly McTomson
of the State of Assentia

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given August 31st, 2017 - do appoint her to be

Secretary of State of the United States

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 31st day of August in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

@Shawn G. Bowman:, @Kelly McTomson: Please take the prescribed oath.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Shawn G. Bowman

Chief of Staff @ AS Governor

Beruf: Public Servant

• Nachricht senden

1 411

Donnerstag, 31. August 2017, 20:14

Handlung:Tritt abermals - mit der Familienbibel in der Hand - vor.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!
Shawn Gerald Bowman III
Former White House Chief of Staff (President Lugo) | Former Attorney General (President Clark and President Kingston) | Former Associate Attorney General for Civil Rights

Kelly McTomson

Madam Gouverneur

Bundesstaat: Assentia

What's Up?
hahah look at this guys

[video of a cat throwing down things]
  • Nachricht senden

1 412

Sonntag, 3. September 2017, 19:57

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 413

Montag, 4. September 2017, 15:07

@Hilda Caviness:

Hilda Caviness
of the State of Freeland

- being advised by the Attorney General - I do appoint her to be

Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigations

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said Office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 04th day of September in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Please take the prescribed oath.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

1 414

Freitag, 8. September 2017, 21:04

So help me god.
Hilda Caviness
Senator for Freeland
Chairwoman of the GOP

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 415

Sonntag, 10. September 2017, 14:02

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | September 10th, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Catherine O'Malley, at this time serving as Chief of Staff of the White House, Executive Office of the President

Dear Ms O'Malley,
this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 Var. b Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.
Sincerely yours

David J. Clark, President of the United States

David J. Clark (D-NA)

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 416

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017, 19:28

Edward L. Willey
of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

White House Chief of Staff

Done at the City of Astoria on the 02nd day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

Ed Willey

Economist

Beruf: Economist

• Nachricht senden

1 417

Montag, 2. Oktober 2017, 19:28

Handlung:Nimmt die Urkunde entgegen und leistet den Eid.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me god.

Edward L. "Ed" Willey (D-NA)
Montana Democrat
Former Chairman of the Democratic National Committee | Former NA Legislator | Former CLARK/SMITH September 2017 Campaign Manager
Former Senior Counselor to the President (Laval Administration) | Former White House Chief of Staff (Denton, Laval and Clark Administration) | Former Under Secretary of Commerce

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 418

Samstag, 7. Oktober 2017, 18:54

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | October 07, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Roger Castro, at this time serving as Senior Advisor to the President
Dear Senior Advisor Castro,
this is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 Var. b Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.
Sincerely yours

David J. Clark, President of the United States

Peter Weyland
of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

Director of the Office for Emergency Management and Response

Done at the City of Astoria on the 07th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 419

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2017, 15:20

Michael Blige
of the State of Astoria

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given October 10, 2017 - do appoint him to be

Secretary of Commerce of the United States

Done at the City of Astoria on the 10th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)

What's Up?
  • Nachricht senden

1 420

Dienstag, 10. Oktober 2017, 20:53

Charlize Clay

I do appoint her to be

White House Communications Director

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 10th day of October in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

David J. Clark (D-NA)