Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Dies ist ein Archivforum. Die Registrierung neuer Benutzer ist deaktiviert. Es können weder neue Beiträge geschrieben werden, noch ist es erwünscht, Änderungen vorzunehmen.

Das astorische Forum ist unter https://us.astor.ws erreichbar.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: The United States of Astor. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Beruf: Politican

Bundesstaat: Astoria State

• Nachricht senden

1 441

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 18:42

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Crispus Davies
of the State of Astoria

I do appoint him to be

White House Communications Director

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 01st day of February in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Alasdair MacIntyre
of the State of Freeland

I do appoint him to be

National Security Advisor

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 01st day of February in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
53rd President of the United States
Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

1 442

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 18:46

Tom Shore
of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

White House Press Secretary

Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
Liberty State

Tom Shore

Serving the State

Bundesstaat: New Alcantara

• Nachricht senden

1 443

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 18:52

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!
Tom Shore
Regent to the Astorian Institution

Former WH Communications Director
Former WH Deputy Communications Director
Former WH Press Secretary
Former NA Regent to the Astorian Institution

• Nachricht senden

1 444

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 20:12

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | February 02, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Gordon Manderley, at this time serving as Senior Counselor to the President, Executive Office of the President

Dear Mr Manderley,
this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 Var. b Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.
Sincerely yours

Matthew C. Lugo, President of the United States

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | February 02, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Osceola Nokosi, at this time serving as White House Staff Secretary and Deputy Chief of Staff, Executive Office of the President

Dear Mr Nokosi,
this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 Var. b Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.
Sincerely yours

Liberty State

Alasdair MacIntyre

πολυΐστωρ

Beruf: -

Bundesstaat: Freeland

What's Up?
Land of the Free!
  • Nachricht senden

1 445

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 20:33

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!

XLVIII. VP | Former Secretary of State (Z. Voerman I & II Administration) | Former Secretary of Commerce (B. Laval II Administration) | Former National Security Advisor (M.C. Lugo I & II Administration)

Crispus Davies

* 07.07.1984, † 25.02.2018

Beruf: White House Communication Director

• Nachricht senden

1 446

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 20:35

Chrispus Davies
White House Communication Director

Bundesstaat: Laurentiana

• Nachricht senden

1 447

Donnerstag, 1. Februar 2018, 21:26

Handlung:Nimmt sein Entlassungsschreiben entgegen, bedankt sich und macht sich zurück auf den Weg in die Heimat.

• Nachricht senden

1 448

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 00:00

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | February 06, 2018

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Rey Gao, at this time serving as Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Commerce

Dear Commmissioner Loyds,
this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
Sincerely yours

Liberty State

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »David Clark« (7. Februar 2018, 01:34) aus folgendem Grund: Datum berichtigt.

• Nachricht senden

1 449

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 01:38

CERTIFICATE OF REINSTATEMENT

TO Herbert A. Dunn, at this time retired Federal Judge

This is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby reinstated as a Federal Judge of the United States under Chp. III Sec. 1 Ssc. 6 Sen. 2 of the Federal Judiciary Act.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 07th day of February in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Liberty State

Bundesstaat: Serena

• Nachricht senden

1 450

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 14:24

Handlung:Herbert bedankt sich beim Präsidenten für die prompte Wiedereinsetzung.

United States Federal Judge
Former Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court
Former Criminal Court Justice

• Nachricht senden

1 451

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 20:05

LTG (USA ret.) Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
of the State of Assentia

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given February 06, 2018 - do appoint her to be

United States Secretary of State

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 07th day of February in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Claire Fisher
of the State of Serena

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given February 06, 2018 - do appoint her to be

United States Secretary of Commerce

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Irene Ambrose
of the State of Astoria

United States Attorney General

Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

1 452

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 20:21

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.

Claire Fisher

Madam Secretary

Beruf: Professorin, Militärsgattin

Bundesstaat: Serena

What's Up?
It's been the greates honor of my life to serve as Governor. Bless you all!
  • Nachricht senden

1 453

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 21:09

CLAIRE FISHER

14th Governor of Serena
Former Secretary of the Interior
Former Secretary of Commerce
Former Deputy Secretary of Commerce

• Nachricht senden

1 454

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 21:33

Handlung:Räuspert sich.

Huch, da hat mich wohl eingeholt, dass ich bereits einmal von Mr. Lugo zur Attorney General vereidigt wurde.

Dann nun aber richtig:

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

• Nachricht senden

1 455

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 21:34

I had a Déjà-vu, Irene -- eh Congratulations, Madam Attorney General, Madam Secretary.
Handlung:kommentiert er.

Liberty State

1 456

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 23:19

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe!

56th President of the United States of Astor

Trägerin der Presidential Medal of Freedom
(D-AA)

• Nachricht senden

1 457

Mittwoch, 7. Februar 2018, 23:21

Congratulations to you too, Madam Secretary.

Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

1 458

Mittwoch, 7. März 2018, 23:31

CERTIFICATE OF REINSTATEMENT

TO Tom Shore, at this time White House Press Secretary

I hereby designate you to the post of White House Deputy Communications Director and authorise you to execute all the powers and functions of that office.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 07th day of March in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Liberty State

Tom Shore

Serving the State

Bundesstaat: New Alcantara

• Nachricht senden

1 459

Donnerstag, 8. März 2018, 00:12

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe!
Tom Shore
Regent to the Astorian Institution

Former WH Communications Director
Former WH Deputy Communications Director
Former WH Press Secretary
Former NA Regent to the Astorian Institution

• Nachricht senden

1 460

Mittwoch, 11. April 2018, 16:02

Zoey Weathergill
of the State of Freeland

I do appoint her to be

White House Staff Secretary

Done at the City of Astoria on the 11th day of April in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Liberty State

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1 mal editiert, zuletzt von »David Clark« (11. April 2018, 16:02)