Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

54 Madison Av. | Hall of Oaths

Dies ist ein Archivforum. Die Registrierung neuer Benutzer ist deaktiviert. Es können weder neue Beiträge geschrieben werden, noch ist es erwünscht, Änderungen vorzunehmen.

Das astorische Forum ist unter https://us.astor.ws erreichbar.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: The United States of Astor. Falls dies Ihr erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lesen Sie sich bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird Ihnen die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus sollten Sie sich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutzen Sie das Registrierungsformular, um sich zu registrieren oder informieren Sie sich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls Sie sich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert haben, können Sie sich hier anmelden.

Beruf: Politican

Bundesstaat: Astoria State

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2017, 01:57

THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE OF ASTORIA

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Mr Russell Jackson
of Astoria City

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Secretary for Human Services, Culture and Welfare

under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 01st day of June in the year 2017.

Mr @Russell Jackson: ,
bitte heben Sie Ihre rechte Hand und sprechen mir den Amtseid nach: "Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde."

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
53rd President of the United States
Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
Liberty State

Russell Jackson

Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure (AS)

Beruf: Politician

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2017, 06:20

Handlung:Hebt seine rechte Hand und spricht:

"Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde."
Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure (D-AS)

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2017, 08:36

Congratulations, Secretary.
Handlung:reicht ihm die Hand.

Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
Liberty State

Russell Jackson

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 1. Juni 2017, 08:38

Vielen Dank, Mr. Governor!

Handlung:Recht ihm die Hand mit einem Lächeln

• Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 7. Juni 2017, 21:08

Handlung:Empfängt
@Arthur Reginald Mortimer Holmes: direkt in der Hall of Oaths.

THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE

As, under the privisions of Art. VI Ssc. 6 Astoria State Municipal Organization Act

Arthur Reginald Mortimer Holmes
of the City of Astoria

was designated to this position
I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint him to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Mayor of the City of Astoria

under the provisions of the laws of the State of Astoria for a term of with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 07th day of June in the year 2017.

Mayor-designee, would you please make your Oath of Office?

Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

Freitag, 23. Juni 2017, 21:47

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Irene Ambrose, at this time serving as Attorney General of the State of Astoria

Dear Attorney General Ambrose,
this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of and dismissed from your Office and dismissed with immediate effect. On behalf of the people of Astoria I thank you for your service to the Liberty State.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 23rd day of June in the year 2017.

Liberty State

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 15. Juli 2017, 22:44

Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of

Mr Russell Jackson
of the City of Astoria

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure of the State of Astoria

under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 15st day of July in the year 2017.

Mr Eric M. Antony
of the City of Greenville

Attorney General of the State of Astoria

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 15st day of July in the year 2017.

Liberty State

Eric M. Antony

Veep No. 56

Beruf: Vice President

Bundesstaat: Freeland

• Nachricht senden

Samstag, 15. Juli 2017, 22:45

Handlung:Tritt vor.

Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde. So help me God!

Eric M. Antony
56. Vice President of the United States
Former Governor of the State of Astoria | Former Attorney General of the State of Astoria
Liberty State

Russell Jackson

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Juli 2017, 09:45

"Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde. So help me God!"

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Juli 2017, 13:47

Congratulations, you two!
Handlung:reicht Rudssell und dann Eric die Hand.

Liberty State

Russell Jackson

• Nachricht senden

Sonntag, 16. Juli 2017, 21:02

Handlung:Nimmt die Hand strahlend an und erwidert den Händedruck

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2017, 16:54

Mrs Betty C. Green

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint her with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 19th day of December in the year 2017.

Liberty State

Betty Green

AS Administration

Beruf: Governor

• Nachricht senden

Dienstag, 19. Dezember 2017, 16:55

Handlung:Leistet den Eid.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability.
Betty C. Green
Governor of the State of Astoria
Fr. Secretary for Human Services, Culture and Welfare (Astoria)

Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2018, 09:50

Mr. Jonathan Norwood
of the City of Astoria

I do, by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor, appoint her with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of

Regent of the Astorian Institution for Astoria State

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 15th day of February in the year 2018.

Madison Wall

Madison Wall (D-AS)
Governor of Astoria State

Beruf: Regent at the Astorian Institution

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 15. Februar 2018, 09:50

Handlung:Leiste den Eid

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability.
Regent of Astoria State on the Astorian Institution

Eric M. Antony

Veep No. 56

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. April 2018, 17:44

Secretary Betty C. Green

Regent of the Astorian Institution for the State of Astoria

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 19th day of April in the year 2018.

Eric M. Antony
Former Governor of the State of Astoria | Former Attorney General of the State of Astoria
Liberty State

Betty Green

AS Administration

Beruf: Governor

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 19. April 2018, 17:46

Handlung:Leistet den Eid und nimmt anschließend die Ernennungsurkunde entgegen.

Betty C. Green
Governor of the State of Astoria
Fr. Secretary for Human Services, Culture and Welfare (Astoria)

Eric M. Antony

Veep No. 56

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 21:11

Handlung:Nachdem er kurzfristig eine Terminanfrage erhalten hatte, empfängt er @Marc Peterson: gleich in der Hall of Oaths.

THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE

Under the privisions of the Local Government Act I do appoint

Marc Peterson
of the City of Astoria

- by the powers and authority versted in me as Governor - to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as

Mayor of the City of Astoria

under the provisions of the laws of the State of Astoria with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office.

In witness thereof, I have herunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 11th day of October in the year 2018.

Mayor-designee, would you please make your Oath of Office?

Eric M. Antony
Liberty State

Marc Peterson

at the other end of the rainbow

Beruf: Billionair's Widower

What's Up?
In Love, in Fear, in Hate, in Tears: Sit down next to me. Sit down in Sympathy.
  • Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 21:17

Handlung:Marc dankt dem Gouverneur für die effiziente Terminplanung und leistet dann den Eid.

I do solemnly swear that I will preserve the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Astoria and that I will execute the duties of the office on which I am about to enter faithfully and to the best of my ability. So help me God.
Marc Peterson
Don't try to gorge the whole buffet. Just take what you need.

Eric M. Antony

Veep No. 56

• Nachricht senden

Donnerstag, 11. Oktober 2018, 21:36

Congratulations, Mayor Marc.
Handlung:reicht ihm die Hand.

Eric M. Antony
Liberty State